Looking for new active friends in the Chicago area

Options
Hello,

I'm looking to expand my friends with members in the Chicago who have similar interest who are "active" both on MFP and in life (exercise) :)

I live in Chicago
in my 40's
Mom
I enjoy running, swimming, kick-boxing and bicycling

I would appreciate it too if your diary is open too! I love getting ideas for food, and it also keeps me in check! I even post mine when I am "having those cheat days" - which have been way to often nowadays.

thanks,
mariettatc

Replies

• SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm looking to expand my friends with members in the Chicago who have similar interest who are "active" both on MFP and in life (exercise) :)

I live in Chicago
    in my 40's
    Mom
    I enjoy running, swimming, kick-boxing and bicycling

Anyone?? Bumping to move up

I would appreciate it too if your diary is open too! I love getting ideas for food, and it also keeps me in check! I even post mine when I am "having those cheat days" - which have been way to often nowadays.

thanks,
    mariettatc
  • amadeleon
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to Chicago, I work on the Eastside. After the birth of my second son in Feb, I started a journey to take back my body, after two babies and college, I have some serious work to do. I am looking for someone who understands the difficulties of balancing family, home, and exercise time. I have already lost 26 lbs but I am aiming at losing 40 more. I enjoy biking, martial arts, and just goofing around with my boys. I love to cook but that gets me in trouble sometimes with managing my calories. I would love it if we could share tips, support, and encouragement.
    Amanda
  • Jeremyjly
    Options
    Go Chicago! Second City in the eyes of the nation, but first in my heart. :-) I know I'm corny.

I'm in the burbs :-\

Go White Sox!