I didn't die this weekend!

Options
2»

Replies

• TimeFourMe
    TimeFourMe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Great job taking control of your health instead of letting it control you.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Sorry to break it to you, but it's actually duck season.

Awesome job on the weight loss though
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic! But the health beneifts are definitely the most important part!! I also started this because I got scared about my health, and feel so much better about things now!
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    very cool
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am speechless, wow that is just incredible.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Sorry to break it to you, but it's actually duck season.

Awesome job on the weight loss though
    wabbit season!!!!!!

awesome loss sir \m/
  • aclark316
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. My grandfather died of heart problems as a result of being overweight his whole life. Unfotunately my dad is headed in the same direction. He isn't as big as my grandpa was but definitely does NOT take care of himself...at all. Your children are blessed to have you in their lives and for many more. I hope someday my dad will find the motivation that you did to change his way of life. thanks again. :)
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I loved reading this. You almost made me cry! Thanks for sharing your story. I can't wait until someone calls me Miss Fitness. :)
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome. Congrats on all your hard work. Great story. Thank you for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!