I would love some more wonderful and encouraging friends!

Options
My name is Alyssa and I am 20 years old and 5'5. I started my weight loss journey November 2011 and lost 30 pounds before finding this amazing site! I have always wanted to be fit and live a healthy life style and this program has given me the tools to do just that!

I have lost an additional 47 pounds since joining myfitnesspal and am getting close to my original 50 pound goal but I am guesstimating that I will want to lose another 10-15 pounds and then start toning like crazy :)

If you have similar goals or are just a wonderful encouraging individual whom would also like to receive encouragement then feel free to add me!

Replies

• g0hard0rg0h0me00
    Options
    Hello! You look amazing and congratulations on the huge accomplishment. My name Michelle and I am 25 years old. I am 5' 10" and 200 lbs. I want to get to 170 and then assess where to go from there. I have a bigger build and I plan to tone once I get to a healthy weight. This site is a great help and until now I have used it as a personal tool and never posted or added friends. I have lost about 50 lbs but didn't track it well which is a bummer. I lost 30 around 2 years ago and another 20 in the last 6 months. Living a healthy life and being healthy is my main focus and I can't wait to hit a healthy weight, which is 174 according to BMI which I will use as a tool although it may not be the most accurate. I think it will be a decent measure seeing as how I am not a bodybuilder and know I have weight to lose. Well, it's great to meet you. That's a little about me and I would love to encourage you and keep in touch!
  • alyssabecker7
    Options
    It sounds like you are on the right track! it is soo hard to know what your body is going to look like once you have reached your "goal" weight but as I am getting closer I realize that there is still things that I want to improve upon. I am excited to continue discovering the amazing ways that I can improve myself!