Hi there!

Options
I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Lindsay. I have actually been a member for quite awhile but I am really going to try and work hard at maintaining my food and exercise blogs. I recently got married in February. I can't believe it has almost been a year! I have a 9 year old son and an 8 year old step daughter. In August my husband, my son, and I moved from New Mexico to MEXICO! A very small town in Mexico actually. Loreto Baja California Sur is my new home. We moved here in the hottest part of the year here and me being very overweight I was so self conscience trying to stay cool wearing as many clothes as possible because I hate the way I look plus living by the ocean I want to be comfortable in what I wear especially swimsuits. Most everyone here is very active. There is a ton of stuff to do, kayaking, hiking, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, pretty much everything that is outdoor. This means that I need to wear a swimsuit most of the time or be in good shape if I want to participate in activities here. There have been multiple times where the boys went hiking but did not invite me as they knew I couldn't climb the rocks or pull my self up using a rope. It is really embarrassing to know the reason you were not invited was because I was too fat and out of shape. So, here I am more dedicated than ever because I want to go hiking, I want to feel comfortable in a swim suit, I want to have fun doing those things and more importantly I want to do those things because that means I am a happy healthier me for my son, my step daughter and my husband. Please help me in my new adventure here in this new country to help make a new me that fits in very well! Thanks for looking and please feel free to add me as a friend. I need all the support I can get!

Replies

• vivacegal
    Options
    Definitely understand the being "left out" part....have dealt with that multiple times in my life.

Would love to be your friend....I just started on here, so working at keeping up with everything now.

Have a blessed day!
  • tails1315
    Options
    Thank you so much! I would love to have your support as well as being there for you!
  • batgirlmama
    batgirlmama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    just added you. I could use some more friends too!.
  • tails1315
    Options
    Thank you for the add! You can send me a message whenever you need!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weightloss journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ill add you i like to give support and often need it in return too :)
  • tails1315
    Options
    Thanks Liz! I am so happy to be getting support but even more I am so happy to give it! Thanks for the add!
  • gafaloe
    Options
    You got my support! Adding you now.

Have a wonderful day!