New Girl on MFP... friends?

Options
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this site. In my mid twenties and looking to lose a bit and get fit and healthy. Would love some friends for support! This looks like a great thing and I'm looking forward to getting started!

Replies

• buzzcockgirl
    buzzcockgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Michele-- I've been on MFP for about 5 months and LOVE it! I'm on every day, track all my exercise and log all my food... and I love to support friends. Though I only have a handful (I believe in quality over quantity!), I love sharing ideas and recipes and tips and advice... so feel free to add me in! I've lost just about 70lbs total (since May) and have another 15 to go... it's tough during the holidays though!! haha! Good luck, and welcome!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the mad house!

... I'm only half joking. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Sharon91606
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sharon - I have been on MFP for almost a year now - get ready to smile because - you will be successful here - I have lost almost 50lbs and fell amazing. I have had many friends here - but have removed most of them - I am not here for drama, boyfriend issues, husband issues or any issues for that matter. :) I am here to share foods that work, exercise that work and give encouragement when I can. Feel free to add me as a friend - and welcome.
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) Feel free to add me if you like?

I'm 29yo and have been on MFP since July 2011 - I've lost 33.3kg (73lbs) so far and would love to support you through your loss!
    I also have a Facebook page now, where other MFP friends and I chat about recipes, motivations, workouts etc if you're keen to join us there too! It's at www.facebook.com/Beingthisgirl

Good luck on your weight loss journey, MFP is very friendly!
  • brownam232
    brownam232 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Ash. I'm about to enter my last semester of college and want to be looking and feeling my best by the time graduation rolls around in May! I'm 5'5, lightly active and looking to make friends who have about the same goals so we can motivate each other, lord knows I need it!! Add me! :)
  • Pcrossley14
    Pcrossley14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've been logging for about 4 months. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have been slacking lately, want to get back on track. Feel free to add me!
  • treylam
    treylam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sharon, I appreciate what you are saying, I think things sometimes get off track as to why we are here. Good Luck and congratulations.
  • aashleelynn
    Options
    I'm new too! It's nice to meet you!
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I've been on since June (ish). Such a supportive community, you'll love it!
  • tarobeans
    Options
    Hi I'm mid 20s too. i've only been here for about 2 months and after a quarter of my life not paying attention to my fitness because of the stigma of diets and restrictions, I finally found something that I can keep with for the long term. I love the community here and the wonderful feeling of motivating and supporting each other :happy:
  • terryjustice3
    Options
    Hi, this is my first day I had lost over 100lbs, but have put on 35 in the last year, was looking for something to help me get back on track and stay there. I think this is a great tool. feel free to ad me I need support and will encourage others
  • Chipmunkpower
    Options
    Hi. I am on a 130lbs jounery to a better life! Please feel free to add me. I need support too!! I am a great cheerleader, but often find that support for me well less than i give!!

Anyway!!! GOOD LUCK. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Been here since mid-summer - love it! Feel free to add me :)
  • loriepaulin
    loriepaulin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)