Looking for 400pd+ friends/Support

Options
I'd like to find friends on MFP who are in the same boat as me and are over the 400 pound mark.
I face challenges for exercising, caring for myself and making meals.
Would be nice to talk to others in the same boat

thanks
Amanda:heart:

Replies

• Jelenamiia
    Options
    Im not 400pd but u have my support! Even tho i m new here, i could use some support too hehe
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've been right at that 400 mark for some time now, just now trying to be proactive about it.

So, hello. :)

I think I'm going to start being more active on this site as well. Seems like a great idea.
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :)

I just sent you a friend request. I started my journey at 411lbs and weighed in this morning at 369.7. It sounds like we have similar goals...would love to support one another!
  • susuparish
    Options
    Hi, Amanda! I'm not at 400 lbs but at my highest I was 371 and think we could probably help and support each other. Send me a friend request if you think so too! If not, I wish you well on your journey and just know that you do have people of every size on here that would love to be friends and encourage you! :happy: Susan
  • raleywpr
    raleywpr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Amanda, I am at 362 and have no other choice but to loss weight and get healthy... But like many that I talk tooooooo, they just don't understand where I am at and how to encourage me ... I am not sure what I could do for you, if any... Don't let my age run you away... I am a serious man about what i am trying to accomplish... Everyone's journey is theirs but I will commit to you if you will commit me... Part of my weight loss is not just focusing on me but having someone to enocurage and give to also... I grow stronger in my goal by helping you and being helped by you.. I am looking for one special friend to come along with me on this journey... Maybe this doesn't make much sense to you but it is what I have found out so far is has been my motivator, to find that special person... I will wait to see if you and i can help each other... One more thing, I am serious about this and not here to play games. Have a great day.
    bill