What are your mini goal rewards?

Options
I have about 100 pounds to lose and I am either going to have 10 pound rewards or 5 pound rewards but I dont know what rewards to do. So what do you use for your rewards?

Replies

• ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Every size I drop I get a new outfit to look fierce in (without blowing way too much money on new clothes all the time) If you do that I suggest having one of those items being very multipurpose (like a pair of jeans) so you always have something that fits
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    isnt looking good reward enough?
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    When I hit my halfway goal a GF and I will have a movie night:)
  • soldierzside
    soldierzside Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Yes when you actually look good lol not when you have 90 pounds to go, you may look better than 100 pounds overweight but still not "looking good". Until I get to the point where I look good I would like to have different rewards for my effort.
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

Yes when you actually look good lol not when you have 90 pounds to go, you may look better than 100 pounds overweight but still not "looking good". Until I get to the point where I look good I would like to have different rewards for my effort.

First, you do look good. You are a pretty woman. And, my personal opinion is that people of all sizes can look good! Just wanted to put that out there.

Treat yourself to things you love.....getting a manicure, pedicure, a new shirt, go to a movie, take a bubble bath and read a book....:) Or take a long time to cook yourself a good, nutritious, yummy meal! Good luck on your journey!
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    What ever keeps you motivated. Maybe every 5-10kg get yourself something little that you want or need (as long as it's not food!) I would reward yourself in clothes as I don't even know how much $$$ I have spent in the past 12 months on clothes each time I've dropped a size!

Enjoy xx
  • soldierzside
    Options

First, you do look good. You are a pretty woman. And, my personal opinion is that people of all sizes can look good! Just wanted to put that out there.

Treat yourself to things you love.....getting a manicure, pedicure, a new shirt, go to a movie, take a bubble bath and read a book....:) Or take a long time to cook yourself a good, nutritious, yummy meal! Good luck on your journey!

Oh I totally didnt think of manicure or pedicure! Great ideas!
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have a few goals.... 275 im going to go for a hike up north in Michigan, 250 im going to an amusement park(cedar point), and 220 im going to go somewhere nice on vacation.

I LOVE the outdoors but havent been in good enough shape to do much. And i've always wanted to go on a rollercoaster but always chickened out as a kid. So trying two new experiences are going to be my rewards. :)
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    When I reach my halfway point my reward will be a new pinup style dress and when I hit my goal weight I am getting a new shotgun
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    For my first goals I made them small and easily achievable. I rewarded myself with workout gear... free weights, running shoes, new workout clothes. Then I made them a little longer and bigger... a night out, I want to get my tattoos touched up at a certain weight, get new ones at another, that sort of thing.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I dont have specific goals for specific milestones but I do have a few in mind that I want in no particular order: nose piercing (I'm 44-may not happen), manicures, pedicures, full sleeve tattoo, tattoo on top of foot, clothes, trips, massage. I'm sure i'll think of more and I'm pretty sure that most of these point to my mid life crisis. Oh well. :)
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    I'm already on the smaller side so my loss is slow and my goals are small. Every time I lose a pound, I let myself clear my schedule for the day and I let myself spend as much time as I want in the gym (like 3-4 hours). I'll work out, go in the hot tub and sauna, then repeat until I'm exhausted and smell awful lol.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I thought being more healthy was reward enough.
  • fallenoaks
    Options
    Some people do charm or Pandora bracelets and get a charm for each 10 lbs lost. I kind of like that idea because you can always wear it and remind yourself of your goals.
  • soldierzside
    Options
    Some people do charm or Pandora bracelets and get a charm for each 10 lbs lost. I kind of like that idea because you can always wear it and remind yourself of your goals.

ok that is an awesome idea its alreadys a reminder of the hard work you put in, love it! Thanks!
  • CarrieGetsFit
    CarrieGetsFit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of fitness kit or charms, great ideas!
  • knittykitty123
    Options
    What a great idea! I'd like to do something lasting like that instead of a manicure that I will forget about down the road.
  • Theresa8267
    Theresa8267 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also like the idea of charms. I have thought about maybe putting some money in a jar or something and every time you lose a pound or so add to it and then when you are at your goal buy yourself something you really want.
  • lamby284
    lamby284 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    the looks i get from my very taken guy friend are enough of a reward.