Best Easter ever

Options
kajaknowers
kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
So for those of u who know me I said I was returning home for the first time home in 3 months and I was very anxious to see if my parents noticed a difference as I hadn't told them I was on a diet. Well, when I arrived at the train station my dad literally stood there with his jaw open wide going bloody hell how much weight have u lost ( this coming from the most unobservant man I have ever met). Not only did I feel like a million dollars it was the incentive i needed to diet over Easter.

As a result cooked a healthy yet tasty dinner although I cut my hand and fainted in the kitchen with blood pourig everywhere. Point was I had no chocolate no roast potatoes and grilled chicken and didn't miss my old ways. This is a permanent lifestyle change and I can't wait to reach my next goal. I wil post photos when I reach the half way mark which isn't long now :)

oh and happy Easter everyone

x

Replies

• naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! I'm glad you have that incentive to keep on going!! Hope your hand feels better soon. I know that part sucks!:flowerforyou:
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Happy Easter! I'm still waiting for my kids to wake up to find their candies and eggs. I know I'll be eating boiled eggs today, but gotta stay away from those chocolates.

Oh! The little one just woke up!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    happy story!
    thanx 4 sharing.
    congrads.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    hope your finger heals up

i did pretty good too, go us! i had some lamb, some salad, and some roasted chicken. but not copious amounts like norma!
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    I'm so happy for you that this turned out well, I know how anxious you were. :)
  • kajaknowers
    kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hope your finger heals up

i did pretty good too, go us! i had some lamb, some salad, and some roasted chicken. but not copious amounts like norma!

that's a step in the direction u want :)
  • Ecourter22509
    Options
    wow thats great so happy to hear all went well, other then your hand sorry to hear about that. hope you have a great rest of your easter.
  • kimmy1486
    kimmy1486 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Such an inspiration! Keep up the amazing work and you will hit your goal in no time! Happy Easter! :D
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    So glad things went well. It's such a great feeling when someone you love recognizes your hard work.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Good goin', girl!!!! :)
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!

I'm sure your parents/family were proud of you prior to losing the weight, but when you stepped off that train, you probably made your Dad even prouder!!!! Good for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!