26 yr old mother of 2, trying to get back into shape! :)

Options
Hi! I am 26 and just had my 2nd baby 3 weeks ago. I'm looking for people to keep me on track. I have a hard time sticking to things alone. I would like to lose around 40lbs and get in shape. Anyone have fun exercises, weight loss tips, or healthy recipes to try? Feel free to add me.:smile: Thanks!

Replies

• KariAnn_09
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby! I am a new mom for the first time (3 month old) and also looking for people to help me stay motivated and inspired. I'm trying to lose 50 lbs after my pregnancy. I'll add you!
  • mlong06
    Options
    Hey there! just added you! I am also 26 and just had my 2nd baby 6 weeks ago...i am trying to hard to get back to pre pregnancy weight and get into shape. I actually would like to lose about 10 more pounds more than what my pre pregnancy weight was....I love to Run but that can get boring sometimes...have you tried Turbo Jam?? I have the DVDs and they are fun and makes it not feel like the same old boring workout!
  • Foggy7640
    Options
    Congrats to both of you....I am a french mother of 3 wonderfull kids (my youngest is 10 month old)
    I would like to lose around 60 lbs by the end of 2013... Fill free to add me :)
  • BrandiSeth
    Options
    Congrats.....Feel free to add me just had a baby myself on Oct. 30th
  • TVISmith
    TVISmith Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 28 and have a 4 1/2 year old and a 19 month old. In the summer, I found a really great 5K training program online...and I biked and played in the yard with my oldest. Now that the weather is not always holding up (WI) I have started Jillian Michaels Total Body Revolution. It is awesome so far. I did my first "Workout 3" this morning and so far have already lost 7 pounds. I can tell that my arms are getting stronger and my legs are slimming down! I definitely recommend it! Between those things and just eating healthier (skinnytaste.com rocks) I have lost 16 pounds since the summer...You can do it!
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 28 and have a 4 1/2 year old and a 19 month old. In the summer, I found a really great 5K training program online...and I biked and played in the yard with my oldest. Now that the weather is not always holding up (WI) I have started Jillian Michaels Total Body Revolution. It is awesome so far. I did my first "Workout 3" this morning and so far have already lost 7 pounds. I can tell that my arms are getting stronger and my legs are slimming down! I definitely recommend it! Between those things and just eating healthier (skinnytaste.com rocks) I have lost 16 pounds since the summer...You can do it!

I was wondering if JM Total Body Revolution was worth the price. Do you find it to be difficult? Congrats on getting healthier!
  • TVISmith
    TVISmith Posts: 28 Member
    Options

I was wondering if JM Total Body Revolution was worth the price. Do you find it to be difficult? Congrats on getting healthier!

Workout three and four already kick it up a notch from the first two weeks but they are great! I paid 120 and it is worth it...