P90X transformation from Scrawny to Brawny

Options
I thought I would share this link for everyone who wants to gain muscle weight on P90X. It is possible to go from skinny to buff on P90X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRNvJgQ-p1k

It is very inspiring

Replies

• DEBDOUGLAS
    Options
    Hi. I AM DOING P90 AND YES YOU CAN GAIN MUSCLE! i FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!!! i WANTED TO TONE UP AND I AM IN MY 4TH WEEK AND CAN SEE A LOT OF CHANGE.
  • jeffk330
    jeffk330 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Question, if I already carefully track what I eat myself and don't really want to change the current diet I'm on, can I still do P90X or is the nutrition plan they provide essential to the whole P90X program?
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    If your wanting to see dramatic results, nutrition is the key. THe guide helps you to get the nutrients you need to get through the workouts. If your interested in the program, visit my profile. I'm a Beachbody Coach.

Good luck with your journey.

Angie
  • Ambell22
    Ambell22 Posts: 3
    Options
    depends on what diet you're currently using. I would highly reccomend following the nutrition plan if you're going to spend the time to do the workouts everyday. I am currently on day 31 and I already see and feel a big difference.
  • peggyo
    peggyo Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in my 5th week of P90X and feel fantastic! I've lost 6lbs and 6 inches so far. I'm definitely gaining muscle and seeing changes from week to week. I look forward to working out now! I highly recommend this program.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!