What makes you happy?

Options
carsmakemebeep
carsmakemebeep Posts: 87 Member
things that make me happy...a warm room smelling like coffee :) italian food. videogames. daydreaming. My kittens. joking about the apocolypse tomorrow. thinking about traveling. Thinking about space travel. talking to people i meet on here ^_^ Christmas coming up. socks on my cold feet. im alive when i could have been dead. warm soup. nice smells :D my brother. my dad coming home for Christmas. getting people presents. sketching. playing guitar. bbq chips. baking bread.

Things that make my cats happy: plastic bags, cardboard boxes, heater, food water, playing.

We're basically the same. xD

What makes you happy? :D im having a crappy day and just writing this out or hearing from anyone will make my day :D

Replies

• Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Coffee in the morning, wine in the evening, compliments, kids well, walking further than the last time, NSV's, Christmas, seat warmer in my car , ice cream, hot chocolate, extra money, clean house, laundry put away, a good laugh, night out with friends...I could go on and on!
  • arturts
    Options
    Playing music, people-watching, hugs, cold weather, unexpected phone calls/messages, making new friends, discovering new places, starting a new activity, working out reeeally hard and not being able to get out of bed the day after (haha!), etc :)
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    things that make me happy...a warm room smelling like coffee :) italian food. videogames. daydreaming. My kittens. joking about the apocolypse tomorrow. thinking about traveling. Thinking about space travel. talking to people i meet on here ^_^ Christmas coming up. socks on my cold feet. im alive when i could have been dead. warm soup. nice smells :D my brother. my dad coming home for Christmas. getting people presents. sketching. playing guitar. bbq chips. baking bread.

Things that make my cats happy: plastic bags, cardboard boxes, heater, food water, playing.

We're basically the same. xD

What makes you happy? :D im having a crappy day and just writing this out or hearing from anyone will make my day :D
    kittys and video games... you rock!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    espresso
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    espresso

And don't forget your barbell!
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    This cup of tea I'm having right now is making me happier than I've EVER been.
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My dogs
    Playing guitar
    Being outside near a campfire after it rains
    My computer room being clean(glass desk=bad lol)
    Driving up north in Michigan on open road
    Video games with friends
    Watching TV series like Dexter, Homeland, Breaking Bad and movies
    New pair of socks on my feet
    Being around people i care about
    Traveling somewhere new and unexpected
    That feeling when a box from Amazon shows up and you forgot what you ordered
    Concerts in the summer
  • djames92
    Options
    oh and to answer the question a nice long gym sesh make me feel great!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Bacon
  • Cherry_blossom73
    Cherry_blossom73 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    loud music.
  • djames92
    Options
    Bacon
    hero
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    My kids
    My Family
    My Barbell
    Salted Caramel Mochas

In that order and I thank God for all of em!
  • bullisnn82
    Options
    my favorite things are volunteering with the kids at church on Sunday mornings, going to classes (I'm at a bible college studying to be a youth pastor). I enjoy a nice cup of hot, black coffee in the morning while I put my makeup on and my cockatiel plays around the sink and gets his head scratched intermittently. I like flannel pj bottoms in the fall/winter with a nice sweater and pair of slippers with a cup of hot chocolate (bonus points if there's a candy cane melting in it). I love going shopping when I have the cash to splash, and shopping with friends, even if we just look. I like hanging out with fellow students talking about all the awesome stuff God has done in our lives, and our plans after school. I love being in the mountains, just walking around, camping, whatever. Gosh, there's just so much I couldn't even list a percentage of it :) but the're just a few things.
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would be happy if I had a cat
  • rosesigil
    rosesigil Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    The presence of God in my life
    My farm and house
    warm bed
    singing in choir and praise team
    baking bread, pie, and cookies
    my cats
    my family
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Well, I'd answer... but I'd probably get kicked off the forum for being a pervert.

Hot Cocoa on a cold evening with a jigger of Butterscotch Schnapps
    A warm cat cuddling with me on a warm night as I'm drifting off to sleep
    Cuddling with my GF watching NCIS
    Smooth Jazz/blues
    A good book
    A well made rum & coke
    Spending time with friends
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Brown paper packages tied up with string... :happy:
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Crack & cocaine

Ok for real -

My 3 adorably kitties (more like 2 cats, 1 kitty)
    Friends
    Walking outside at night (creep)
    Beach/water
    Little things people do for you unexpectedly
    Music
    Online games <_< >_>

UNSMUDGED GLASSES

Those are just off the top of my head! There's probably more :)
  • dave_ham
    Options
    working out seriously makes me happy, or at least alter my mood.

but on a daily basis, my family and friends. happy people with smiles on their faces; always there if you need an ear to rant or talk about stuff or just to have some fun.

also:
    music - i love concerts and raves; nothing like live music with a crowd of people that also enjoys it
    my car/hobbies - my money pit of a hobby; i'm an automotive nerd
    pursuing goals - you've not failed unless you gave up, and i do not want to fail
    scotch - gawd i love scotch; 15 y/o single malt neat please
    nice people
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    When the kids are asleep........:bigsmile: