I need some motivational help!

I came across this site this evening in my search for healthy meals and motivation, and I think I've found the place for both. From what I've seen so far this site is awesome. I obviously don't have any friends on here yet - add me if you'd like! I am not severely overweight, but I'm not happy with my body and i know it's going to take some major patience on my part to get to where I want to be. I think it's more difficult for a person to lose weight when they don't have a whole lot of weight to lose - why is that? I am also getting older (32), and I want to make these changes before it's too late. I hope to "meet" some of you!

Replies

• silentmeowth
    silentmeowth Posts: 26 Member
    Count me in, I don't have any friends on here yet either. I definitely know what you mean about it being hard to loose when you're only moderately overweight. And it's even more difficult when you have zero or very little support!
  • Nice to meet you :happy:! I feel like this might be a bit easier if I feel accountable to people (even if it's just in an online environment). I've looked around a bit on this site, and it seems pretty legit. Some before and after photos I've seen are pretty incredible. Excited to be here.