• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Usually after Mexican food. :embarassed:
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Usually after Mexican food. :embarassed:

You just caused me to embarrass myself at work...
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Only in the bedroom. :wink:
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I had to google that 'cos I was sure you meant something rude (like parping as a result of laughing so much!) :laugh:
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options

That's dirty...and wonderful :D
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I like to watch. :wink:
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Knights of Badassdom - can't wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gTT59NibGw
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I had to look up what LARP meant. So.. there's your answer.
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options

That's dirty...and wonderful :D

Hahaha! :laugh:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Knights of Badassdom - can't wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gTT59NibGw

ROFL! Awesome! I've only known one person who LARPs. Last time I spoke to him he was making foam swords.

I personally don't LARP but after watching role models, I laugh at the thought.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    rolemodels.jpg

TASTE THE BEAST!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    rolemodels.jpg

TASTE THE BEAST!

Win
  • Nhymeria
    Nhymeria Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I LARP!!! XD I was just looking up how many calories I would roughly burn while at LARP this September :p
    I was unsuccessful of course but meh. I am a noob at it. I just started this summer but I think it's friggin awesome. My LARP is called EPOCH. It's a fantasy LARP. I'm a faun who is sort of a druid. We drive like 2 hours to go larping. It's so worth it though. You get so much out of it! Friends and hilarious memories and a **** tun of exercise! It's perfect if you're a thrill seeker! Anyways yea. Just wanted you to know you are so not alone! XD
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I was in a unit with a guy that Larped about 3 years ago. I wanted to go and thought it would be fun and **** until he told me you couldnt even hit people hard with your fake sword. Fck that whats the point then?

I wanted to run around bashing people pretending im Mel Gibson from fcking Braveheart.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I mean, no.
  • Fnarkk
    Fnarkk Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes, I played LIONE (I think it is called End Of Seasons now), for many years in Massassachusitts and I played NERO once in the early '90's. I LOVE it. Great way to set the immagination rolling while burning off quite a bit of calories. Just like paintball, I love the aspect of pitting myself against actual people in a way which doesn't really get me killed. (I get shot too often while playing paintball to actually believe I would be anything but a target if I joined any type of real military.) Yes, larping is sword-tag and no, you can't really haul off and hit someone as hard as you want, but meh, the storylines are facinating, the character interaction is incredable, and it makes video games pale in comparison. I had to drop out for a bit these last 10 years or so due to a small matter of breaking my neck while playing with my kids, but I have been thinking of returning.

If you really want to go off and hit someone hard, check out the S.C.A. Real armor, real weapons, and an honor code that is awe-inspiring (and one that broke my shoulder :P)
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I LARP :-) In the UK, Lots!
    I also Manufacture and sell custom Larp weapons and leatherwork :-)
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Yes. Also run TTRPG's.
  • Flame073
    Options
    Can be fun in the bedroom
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!!!! ME!! I used to kind of be a big deal. This was me.....with the lightning bolts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw