LGBT Community on MFP

Options
meaghan2008
meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
Hola everyone ! Meaghan here and I was wondering about the LGBT community here on MFP! Don't get me wrong everyone here gives GREAT GREAT support! But where are my fellow LGBT users at. I , myself , am lesbian if you were wondering.

How prominent is the LGBT community on MFP?

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Im always down for a Lemon Glazed Baked Turkey!
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Im always down for a Lemon Glazed Baked Turkey!
    LMFAOOOOO
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    There's an LGBT group if you want to join it. On the normal boards, I really don't know. It's much more focused on just weight loss and fitness. We don't really go into sexual orientation. Most people go with the hetero-normative flow and assume everyone is straight. The way most people in real life do.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I love BLTs! But I try use the bacon and mayo sparingly.
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    A year ago, this post would have been locked and deleted (before the Groups feature). We're slowly making progress. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22-lgbt
  • FitBeto
    Options
    Just interlace the bacon and use it as a quilted-bacon-bread and put 2 tomatoes and lettuce in the middle. Top it with a little mayo and make sure you put the top with mayo on it right to your tongue when you take a bite - I used to do this with butter toast - eat it upside down so you use less, but its the first thing you taste! So less mayo - no carbs (no bread!) and 100% delish!
  • FitBeto
    Options
  • iampaulinegiles
    Options
    I do believe I'm in the closet...love me some ladies :wink: Hubby wants me to find a girlfriend lol :flowerforyou: