New and looking to making changes that last

Options
Morning!

I am new to these boards and i have been at this weight loss game for many years. Two years ago, i was doing great, then circumstance came in and i returned to my pattern of crap food eating and late night binging.

My world has been out of control since then, so i am taking baby steps now to get it back under control. First is writing what i am eating and make better choices ... and sticking like glue to these boards for help and encouragement!

I just wanted to officially say "hello" =) Hope everyone is having an easy Thursday morning!

Replies

• Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hello! ^_^
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Good for you for your renewed commitment! Best of luck...getting started is the hardest part!
  • EyeOnIt
    Options
    There is power in community my friend! Glad you are here. I'd love to support you in your journey. Feel free to add me if you like. :) Have a blessed day!
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have much the same strategy. After watching my weight creep up year after year, it is finally time to be serious about managing what I put in my mouth. Keeping track is the first step.
  • lp91413
    lp91413 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat...I have been eating like crazy and have had no motivation. I am recommitting to having a healthy lifestyle. We CAN do this!
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hello there! =)

update_zps8ea981a9.jpg
  • Padoh
    Padoh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello to you :-) I hope you find this as helpful as I have.
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome!!! .................

We've all fallen off the wagon at one point or another but it's great when we are finally aware pick ourselves up and carry on ....

As we realize in that moment we soon begin to see and understand it's not just about Weight Loss it's about Leading a Healthier Lifestyle and to Experience all the Benefits that accompany that choice

It sure does seem that you're determined to do this the right way this time and get positive results .....
    and small steps are great! One step at a time - "Small Changes Lead to Great Results"
    Many of us are on the same path :) Let's make it a Great Journey!!!!!

Good Luck!
  • BooBerrie77
    BooBerrie77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

this place is truly motivating and supportative!

its funny because i dont want to be "skinny" per say ... i really just want to be able to keep up with my hyper 4 year old daughter and not have the underarm flab hit me lol
  • MistressTabitha
    MistressTabitha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) This is my 2nd day here and it's been so wonderful. People genuinely are supportive and want you to succeed.

Feel free to add me, if you like! I'm renewing my commitment now and would love to share my journey with you!
  • azblewski
    Options
    Hello, I have a hard time losing weight! I'm looking for some more friends on here so I can have some more support! I am bad at picking out whats good to eat and getting the motivated to get up and exercise. Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)