Food Orgy

Options
Well, now I've done it. We had our Annual Christmas food orgy here at work today. I think I have eaten double my daily allowance of calories in the last two hours. I think I am about to go into a fudge coma. And now I feel guilty, cause I am afraid that this day is going to just destroy all of my hard work all year long. Why am I such a sheep when someone waves their chocolate covered mini-tacos in front of my face. I can't eat just one...I have to eat them over and over and over. And what kills me is that I have worked so hard all year...and now all that work is wasted. I guess I should just quit, because I am a nutritional failure. My weight loss journey has hit a stone wall today. What should I do???

Replies

• BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I've never had a chocolate taco.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Chocolate tacos are delicious. .....mmmmmm.... taco.
  • AceDuddyMegaa
    Options
    Imagine how the chocolate mini tacos would feel if they knew you regretted having them.. Just get back on track tomorrow no big deal.. But no regrets... If only for the tacos
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    GAH!!? @BlackStar-Never had a Chocolate Taco??? Anyway to the OP: if you have worked that hard then you deserve a little chocolate! I don't think one day of overeating is going to cause an internal apocolypse! :happy:
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    what should you do?? Go back and eat some more !! Now
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I've never had a chocolate taco.

Giggidy
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Imagine how the chocolate mini tacos would feel if they knew you regretted having them.. Just get back on track tomorrow no big deal.. But no regrets... If only for the tacos

Hansen_blank_background.jpg
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You should carry on my friend, today is only today. Get in a workout, dont eat like crazy again til you sit down with family :heart:
  • TexanThom
    Options
    Remember...It's not what you eat between Thanksgiving and the New Year that makes you fat, it's what you eat between New Years and Thanksgiving that does.
  • Manapaws
    Manapaws Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Get back on the train, One day is not going to destroy your weight loss for ever. We all have those days, especially around this time of year. Good luck
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    The title of this thread just sounds messy
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    I agree with ectd ^ but I know what you mean. Office party food orgys are never a good environment. But I'd like a Choco taco I've never had one either!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    mmmmm.... chocolate covered tacos.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Remember...It's not what you eat between Thanksgiving and the New Year that makes you fat, it's what you eat between New Years and Thanksgiving that does.

Umm, I like this answer!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Don't stop......believin' \m/
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Don't give up...it's just one day and is not the end. The same thing is happening here and I'm diving in with Gusto.

Let's just say it's a good thing this is a Food Orgy or I would need an appointment with the doctor next week.
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    It's one day - give yourself a break. Fit in an extra workout today, and begin again tomorrow. You've rocked it all year - be proud of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    It's just 1 bad day. Get back on the wagon tomorrow and don't stress over it. Gotta just live your life.:smile:
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Today will not destroy the hard work of a year unless you let it. Just let the moment be over, forgive yourself for being human and having a moment of weakness, and move forward with the rest of the plan. Or as Scarlett O'Hara would say...tomorrah is anotha day...
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Remember the fact that it takes 3500 calories above your daily requirement to gain one pound of fat. You didn't eat that much so you are golden. One day of indulgence is not the end of the healthy world. Just do better tomorrow. Giving up is not allowed.