Who is sick right now?

Options
I feel like the death fairy came over to my house and coughed all over it. Anyone else get a visit?

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Mentally or just physically?

Nevermind, we'll just leave.

There's a radio..in my fingernail...car!
  • g0hard0rg0h0me00
    Options
    Crap, that's awful, hope you feel better SOON!
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I was okay until I stumbled upon the "pimple problem on my butt" thread. Now I'm a little queasy.
  • g0hard0rg0h0me00
    Options
    I was okay until I stumbled upon the "pimple problem on my butt" thread. Now I'm a little queasy.

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh. =)
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    Yeah that didn't help me AT ALL!
    @gohard thanks!
    @brettpgh ill sympathize if you've got some mental issues why not!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    <~~~ This guy :l.

I have two little death fairies, and they bring everything they can home from school to cough all over.

/sigh
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i never gets sick anymore since i started eating a lot =(
  • paintedlady77
    paintedlady77 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me. I can't breath.
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    UGH, I am! I felt like garbage all day Wednesday and Thursday. I feel much better today now that my fever is gone. I haven't been sick in over 2 years. Hope you feel better soon, too!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I am! I woke up this morning feeling like I was dying a hell fire death. I can't eat, I can barely drink tea with milk. Appetite is gone. All the sick, none of the better feels. Dayquil, vitamins, and hot things are not helping. Boooo.
  • Princess41463
    Princess41463 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm sick, too! Been feeling crappy for about a week. I broke down and went to the doctors yesterday, knowing he'd be closed for the holiday week, and sure enough - I have a sinus infection and an ear infection brewing. So glad I didn't put it off any longer. I got the meds I needed and even thought I don't feel fabulous - I do feel TONS better! Hope all my fellow sickies get to feeling better soon! Happy Merry Christmas Holidays all!
  • stanluoser
    Options
    Got a cough and sniffles...lames!
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I just caught some kind of throat thing. Really hope it clears up before my workout tomorrow, I don't want this to get worse!
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    me too. head cold, cough and throat
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Me - I just scrolled through the pimples on the butt thread...
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options

I have two little death fairies, and they bring everything they can home from school to cough all over.

/sigh
    Aww kids.
    Hope everyone feels better by tomorrow!!!! :o) if not ill take Monday ;o)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

/sigh
    Aww kids.
    Hope everyone feels better by tomorrow!!!! :o) if not ill take Monday ;o)

Thanks hun. They get two weeks off school...I'm sure they'll be ok. Me on the other hand, I'm not so fortunate lol...but I betcha I'll be ok too :).