Food Orgy

Options
2»

Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Suck it up and dive headfirst into that orgy for round two boyo.

I've never heard anyone said "oh god.. I had too much orgy.."
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Enjoy that food orgy! How often do you really get served multiple choco tacos? I will live vicariously through you...
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    You have confessed. now repent! With that countryboy sexy smile ask your dear wife to demand extra - workouts for the remainder of the weekend! merry Christmas! No more chocolate for you! Enjoy !
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    It is but one day...it's not going to make you or break you.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Suck it up and dive headfirst into that orgy for round two boyo.

I've never heard anyone said "oh god.. I had too much orgy.."
    You are so wise for such a young man.... wow.
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Remember...It's not what you eat between Thanksgiving and the New Year that makes you fat, it's what you eat between New Years and Thanksgiving that does.

LOVE IT!!!
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Don't stop......believin' \m/
    Hold on to that feeling
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Remember the fact that it takes 3500 calories above your daily requirement to gain one pound of fat. You didn't eat that much so you are golden. One day of indulgence is not the end of the healthy world. Just do better tomorrow. Giving up is not allowed.

Oh, but I think I did. I am going to log it shortly and see what it comes out to.....
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    In the past two weeks, between final exams for graduate school, office parties for work, the "we're all back in the same general area"with friends party and being at my parents who always stalk up on junk for the holidays and when us kids will be home...
    I've eaten like a package and a half of oreo's, at least a dozen home made chocolate chip cookies, a package of mini peanut butter cups, an entire pizza, a handle of alcohol and like 2 family sized tubs of hummus and an entire batch of home-made enchilada's.

I'm staying away from the scale but I've probably put on a couple pounds doing this over the course of 14 days.

Moral of the story is 1 day isn't going to kill you

Also I'm 5'2 and 113 pounds and a girl and I'm dealing with achilles and patella tendonitis issues so my exercise is limited. So I'm sure your TDEE is A LOT higher than mine. If I ate 2000 calories (500 over maintenance) a day (which I have been) I'd gain about a pound a week. That's a lot of days to be over your goal

Weight loss and weight gain actually are both gradual. One day or on week of crappy eating isn't going to derail your progress anymore then 1 day or 1 week of perfect eating would cause you to lose weight.