Hello, New to the Site Today

Options
Good morning everyone!

Started on this site today.

Last year I lost 3 stone on a similar site but then at the end of last year work became all-consuming and I stopped doing all the things I had been doing for success, especially exercise. Having put back on 20lbs since November I have to now stop making the excuses and get back into again.

Looking forward to getting know you all,

Stuart

Replies

• faerygal
    faerygal Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi Stu:flowerforyou: I know how you feel about putting it back on!I got to target a year ago and then I was poorly and got back all the weight:mad: But am back with a vengance!I am from the UK too so welcome fellow Brit!:happy:
  • stuart1512
    Options
    Thank you!

I wish you well on your journey to goal as well :flowerforyou:

Stu
  • faerygal
    Options
    If you are pushed for exercise time I recommend Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD.It only takes 20 mins a day and it really is tough.It is not a girly dancey one but has HARD exericises.I got mine from Amazon and I am seeing results after five days.You need dumbells and a mat and very little space to work in.
  • stuart1512
    Options
    Thanks for that, I will have a look at it. I quite like the Billy Blanks Tae-Bo DVDs as well, also a very good 30 minute workout.:smile:
  • faerygal
    Options
    Oh yes Billy and I go back a long way!Also check out Davina Macall.I have all of hers but Superbody is the best!
  • stuart1512
    Options
    If I got Divina's DVD I would have to get a lock for the office door to stop the kids hurting themselves laughing at me trying to follow it! :laugh:
  • faerygal
    Options
    ha ha!This is another non girly one so don't worry!In fact one of the trainers is a big ex marine fella with a shaved head and tatoos!:tongue:
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Nothing wrong with Ex-Marines with Shaved Heads and Tattoos.
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
    I started here in the beginning of March...just a month now. So far I've lost 11 lbs. I've tried to lose weight on my own before, with no success. This site really helps me to track my calories and log in my exercise. It keeps me disciplined.
    And what a great community! If you have a question, just throw it out there and someone is sure to have an answer.

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • faerygal
    Options
    I agree:devil: :tongue: :love: