New Year Resolution - Accountability Group

Options
Let's face it. It's easy to not workout as much and eat more of the sweets around the holiday season. A lot of us will be starting New Year Resolutions and working out to either maintain, lose weight or just tone up is a goal most people have.

If you would like to join this accountability/motivating group then let me know! It's so much easier to stay on track when you have others helping you along the way. This is for anyone doing any form of workout and you might find that some people are doing the same program as you. So, let's gear up and get ready for 2013 together. Who's in?????

Replies

• jefaivre
    jefaivre Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Right now I am doing a 40 day yoga challenge but come January I am starting a train mean, eat clean resolution. It'd be nice to be accountable with a group to keep me motivated and on the same path as I know others are working towards a similar goal.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I'm in sign me up.
  • dpitre31
    dpitre31 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join :)
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Me!

My year will start with adding in jillian michael's 6 pack DVD on non gym/runnng days
    My other goal is to work towards squatting 100kg
    and NO chocolate in January! (has to be done.)
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. I have completely fallen off the wagon and I need a push to get back on.
  • ebonypixie
    ebonypixie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I havent exercised in two months and am struggling badly with my eating since then so come January Im embarking on a mission to get super lean again and not only feel amazing but look amazing :)

1: Im starting back running at LEAST 3 times a week. I am literally going for a run on New Years Day. Its starting then! Investing in a treadmill in the January sales so I have NO excuses even if the Apocolyse finally comes!

2: Boyfriend MAY be getting me a bicycle for xmas (yay!) so as much as I dont think Im a biking kinda girl Im gonna have to use the **** out of it! Really hope its pretty! Gonna aim to cycle 1-2 times per week on my non-run days.

3: Eat clean with one treat meal a week. And no not a 6000 calorie splurge Niamh..Just ONE meal <1000 calories!

4: Love myself and stop treating myself like I dont deserve the best for my body first of all, and for my life ultimately.

Who cares about xmas, roll on January!!
    xx
  • Chelkb
    Chelkb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well!