Options
    inspiring!
  • vancityduck
    Options
    You look amazing. nice work!!!
  • GGJane
    GGJane Posts: 15
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! Good job, you look great...now tell me exactly how you did it! LOVE the dress! J
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hot hot hot! Way to go.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    First of all....You look amazing! Secondly, I just bought that same dress! But I don't look nearly as good in it...YET! Keep up the great work...and you have great taste in dresses! :wink:
  • TexMexBel
    TexMexBel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so great keep up the good work.... You are a true inspiration!!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the dress... Pair that with some sexy black heels in you have it made! You look good girl! :wink:
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    great job girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooooo
  • m8605
    m8605 Posts: 102
    Options
    Depending on your age, I would of asked either one out :)
  • milkyskinn
    milkyskinn Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous dress with a gorgeous girl in it! You have every reason to be proud of yourself :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! love the dress
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and the dress is gorgeous! I have to say, you look smaller than a size 18 in that 1st pic. You carried your size well!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    amazing.. you look so happy : ) congrats on your progress and be sexy with your little black dress : ) thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!