How often do you go pee??

Options

Replies

• Gettingthin67
    Options
    omg I pee all the time haha. Like every hour sometimes. because I drink TONS of water!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Before pregnancy: 5-10 times a day.

During pregnancy: 15-20 times a day.
  • banger711
    banger711 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Twice a day when my parole officer requests my sample..
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i pee twice during the night, and at least 6 -8 times a day. but i drink over a gallon of water a day easily,
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Every body is different - and it can very from day to day. During the day - about once an hour....I try to back off the drinking after dinner so I only have to get up once or twice in the night.

Best answer - when you gotta go...go!!!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Ladies don't pee. Or wait, is it ladies don't poop? ****, I can never remember which it is.
    I thought it was 'ladies don't poot'

Ladies don't fart as well.
    You could start a whole new topic with the fart thing lol..I am sure ladies do fart but maybe it is a secret thing???
  • twinketta
    Options
    Twice a day when my parole officer requests my sample..

I hope your internet pass gives you lots of peeing time over Christmas and your parole officer is a good guy :wink:
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Never really stopped to think about it...

Right when I get up.
    After my morning coffee.
    One more time before lunch.
    At least twice in the afternoon.
    Right when I get home.
    Just before bed.

Sometimes there are added ones in there.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I tinkle a few times a day... Maybe once every 2 to 4 hours?
    I pee right before bed and sometimes once in the night (of course I wake up first! Number one house rule is don't pee the bed!) I pee as soon as I wake up... Throughout the day it varies.
    I drink between 85 and 130 ounces of water every day.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I usually only pee when I wake up, once during the day, and once before bed. I dont drink alot so thats probably why. I never seem to get in as much water as i should.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    About every 2 to 3 waking hours. Maybe once at night if "the urge" wakes me up. I drink quite a bit of fluid though.
  • twinketta
    Options
    I tinkle a few times a day... Maybe once every 2 to 4 hours?
    I pee right before bed and sometimes once in the night (of course I wake up first! Number one house rule is don't pee the bed!) I pee as soon as I wake up... Throughout the day it varies.
    I drink between 85 and 130 ounces of water every day.

Love the `tinkle` thing.

I remember reading a little ditty in a guest house ` if you sprinkle when you tinkle then please wipe the seat`
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Every time i need to.

Well duh how often is that rofl my peeing ao

Had to leave a short response. Had to pee.
  • twinketta
    Options
    I usually only pee when I wake up, once during the day, and once before bed. I dont drink alot so thats probably why. I never seem to get in as much water as i should.

So I am going to give you the `gold` pee badge for the MFP member that does not pee a lot...not sure if that is good or bad, but will be putting some Christmas frosting on the badge :laugh:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Before pregnancy: 5-10 times a day.

During pregnancy: 15-20 times a day.

lol so true! When I was pregnant I was always going to the loo! I swear one of the best things after having a baby is being able to go hours without peeing!

As soon as I have coffee I need to pee. I drink a lot of coffee (2 young kids who still wake in the night!) so I pee a lot! I work as a teacher though so can't leave my classes so have to wait for break and lunch times!
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    HA. I want to grumble at this one. I pee....a LOT. dunno how much. To much to count.
  • Pajama_Sam
    Options
    I like this tread, I was always curious about the fact 'how much do other people have to go and pee' because I have to go to the bathroom like A LOT, Really A lot. Every 2 hours I have to go to the bathroom and sometimes even every hour. I even have to get up at night because I realllyyyy need to pee. It's so annoying especially when you are with company or in class and you have to get up because 'again' you have to go to the bathroom.
    I don't drink that much a day, mostly because I have to force myself to drink. I don't experience a lot of thirst, unless I have exercises then I will drink litters at once, but no surprise there that I will have to pee like crazy after.

Some people I know will only go after 4-6 hours and they drink much more then me. And I'm so jealous of that. I wish I could make a final without having to ask if I could go to the bathroom.

But what I would like to know is: Any Tips or tricks about how to increase liquid intake without having to pee even more? I'm already at my limit of meetings with the toilet a day. ^^ Thx.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    All the time since I started MFP!!! :smile:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I need to drink alot to avoid kidney stones, so 10 plus times, plus once per night or more if I sleep longer.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I don't really keep track. That said - I wish I'd bought stock in Poise. :wink: