Lost weight.

Options
I have been upping my calories to 1500-1900 a day so that I can maintain my weight.
But I step on the scale today and im 107.8 lbs.
I wanted to stay 110.
lol -.- why does this happen?:O

Replies

• lilteeraw
    Options
    anyone know why this happens?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    your not going to just keep losing weight until you die dont worry.

Change your settings on MFP to reflect no weight lost your most likly just not taking in enough food. You can also start working out and building more muscle mass that will help to tone you up as well as keep your weight a little more steady.
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    find out what your calories burned resting are as well because 1500 even at 110 seems a little low to me for maintaining especially if you have a fairly active lifestyle
  • deb62pink
    deb62pink Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sorry no help from me, most of us here wish that would happen for us LOL. Maybe you are doing too much exercise? It's usually a thing of calories in and calories out??
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    lol ok thanks!
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Up your calories more!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Probably need to up just a bit more... if you use the site fat2fitradio.com/tools they have a pretty good calculator to figure out your BMR and what you should eat to maintain.. Also don't stress too much over +/- anything less than 5lbs... could simply be diet for the day, excercise, water weight and bounce right back the next day.. Good luck!