Spot the difference - 40 pounds lighter

imkegoal
imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
The other day I was wearing a top that I bought some years ago. I continued wearing it whilst gaining weight, and whilst loosing weight. I found the first picture a few months ago, whilst wearing the same top, so I decided to do a before and after shot.

The first picture was taken at work in 2009- when I was 12 pounds lighter than at my heaviest weight.
I tried to recreate the same pose on the second picture. This one was taken in October- I am 5 pounds lighter than I was on that picture now.

My daughter (6) saw it and said; 'wow, it is like spot the difference'.
She found 7 differences, including one where 'you were a little bit bigger there mummy'.

14863966_7219.jpg

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    I can definitely see the difference in your core area and your face - awesome job!! You look great :)
  • emoyap
    emoyap Posts: 12
    what a lovely feeling!!
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Are you sure they are both prictures of you?

Impressive difference. That you daughter and others recognize the difference should be a source of good feelings. Congratualtions on the difference.
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    You look awesome in the new pic buddy. Difference can be seen on neck and chin area also. Happy for you that you lost that much weight by now. :)

Keep up the good work. :)
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Awesome, congrats.
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Are you sure they are both prictures of you?

Haha, yes, they are definitly both me! I think my face has really changed by having less fat around the sides and chin, which I think is the biggest difference.
    I felt like a 'michilin man' before. You can see why...
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    You look great! Congrats!
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Congratulations. You can really see a big difference. Well done. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!