Spot the difference - 40 pounds lighter

Options
imkegoal
imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
The other day I was wearing a top that I bought some years ago. I continued wearing it whilst gaining weight, and whilst loosing weight. I found the first picture a few months ago, whilst wearing the same top, so I decided to do a before and after shot.

The first picture was taken at work in 2009- when I was 12 pounds lighter than at my heaviest weight.
I tried to recreate the same pose on the second picture. This one was taken in October- I am 5 pounds lighter than I was on that picture now.

My daughter (6) saw it and said; 'wow, it is like spot the difference'.
She found 7 differences, including one where 'you were a little bit bigger there mummy'.

14863966_7219.jpg

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference in your core area and your face - awesome job!! You look great :)
  • emoyap
    emoyap Posts: 12
    Options
    what a lovely feeling!!
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Are you sure they are both prictures of you?

Impressive difference. That you daughter and others recognize the difference should be a source of good feelings. Congratualtions on the difference.
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look awesome in the new pic buddy. Difference can be seen on neck and chin area also. Happy for you that you lost that much weight by now. :)

Keep up the good work. :)
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congrats.
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Are you sure they are both prictures of you?

Haha, yes, they are definitly both me! I think my face has really changed by having less fat around the sides and chin, which I think is the biggest difference.
    I felt like a 'michilin man' before. You can see why...
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You can really see a big difference. Well done. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!