First Post

Options
Hello,

I have been using the iPhone app for a couple weeks now to track my calorie intake. This is the first time I have logged on via my computer and I didn't realize the other features, ie Blogs and Posts. I am really excited to get to participate, read other people's sucesses and struggles, and (hopefully) get support when I need it and give it where I can. I "only" have about 20 pounds to loose, but I have been trying to get it off for about 5 years now and cannot seem to do much more than loose and gain the same 5 lbs. I am hoping that by being able to post on a bad day and receive encouragement will keep me going.

Until the next time...

Lu

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hi Bleux and welcome to MFP! I haven't used the app but LOVE this site! I hope you find that it really benefits you in order to lose those last 20!
  • bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi Lu,

Just keep working at it, I want to reach the under 200lb mark, and last week I thought that I would be there already, but
    I hit a small road block, so this week I am just going to keep working at it, and remaining patient. Keeping track of my
    food and exercise on this website has really helped me already. Good luck to you and keep smiling.....
  • catlynna
    catlynna Posts: 7
    Options
    I am new as well.. just loaded the Iphone app and now logged in online... I have about 40 to loose and I have been losing and gaining the same 5 for the past few month... hopefully this will help... also helpful to chat with others with the same struggle.. :)
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    SWEET I am glad that you are here. This site is an awesome tool. Welcome!!! HEIDI