I'm more over weight that I thought I was...

Options
So I was messing around with my camera and tripod the other day and I don't like what I'm seeing! ARGH!! Mid life crisis? Dunno... thought I had one of those when I was 30!

Anyway, started my change in lifestyle a couple of weeks ago but it wasn't until I saw my photos yesterday that I actually checked what my correct weight should be and realised I have twice the weight to lose than I originally thought... EEEK!!

My current goal is to get to 89 kgs by the 6th March, which is my 49th birthday. I will have lost 10 kgs to achieve this but I actually need to lose 20 kgs to reach the very top of my ideal weight.

Came as a bit of a shock.

/wave

Duncan

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear it but you'll get there! Good luck!
  • DownloadDiva
    Options
    It's not till you face the reality that you can do something about it. Good luck.
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Just start making better choices! Little decisions to be healthier really add up and I think they are easier to stick with in the long run!

Good Luck!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    feel free to add, here for the log haul have logged for past 6 months, and still a while to go
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    We start from where we start. But it is lousy that you are worse off than where you expected to be. At any rate, welcome aboard & feel free to add me. Good luck!:drinker:
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    It is always hard when reality hits you in the face. Keep your chin up, you can do this!