New to MFP and want to begin by posting a "before" picture

Options
2»

Replies

• g0hard0rg0h0me00
    Options
    I wish I had done a before picture! You're gorgeous and congratulations on losing weight, excellent job. Have fun dropping weight each week and being healthy! Feel free to add me, I'll support you!
  • jacquelineramsay
    Options
    Awesome start.Your goal is reachable.You can do it.You'll be a slim sexy chick in no time.Welcome aboard.
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far! Keep working at it and you will see progress over time... nice to meet you! :smile:
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to send a friend request
    Nicola xxx
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Everyone feel free to add me! I LOVE THE THOUGHT OF GIRL POWER!!!!!! Lets all motivate each other on this journey!!!

Ps- If you can't tell, I'm extremely positive and hate negativity.. So I will never bring that to your feed!! Only pure, positive motivation!!!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You've got this!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Beautiful hourglass now and will be amazing hourglass later--would love to encourage each other. It's not awful--no beating up allowed. You are on the path to fit and healthy and hot- you go!
  • Valmon
    Valmon Posts: 12
    Options
    I freakin' love Adventure Time! Just sent you a friend request ;-D
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    We all had to have a starting point! Good luck! :) xoxo
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I love your before pic, the colorful clothing is awesome and your hair is great too. Very nice.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Well done for starting to lose weight. I started back on my healthy lifestyle last July after having my 2nd baby and was about 220lbs. I'm now 164lbs and a UK size 12 (US 8). It's taken me a while, but I feel I can hardly remember being a lot bigger now. Before you know it you will be at that stage.

You look better than I did when I was in the 200s!

Feel free to add me!
  • angels4everyone
    Options
    WOW!!
    As I wrote to all my new friends on my wall, I am so overwhelmed and excited with this amazing response I got on this thread!! Everyone here is so amazing and I feel so lucky to have a very motivating team of people around with so many, many kind words! Thank you all for your responses and friend requests. I hope we can get through this all together and learn each other's stories!
  • angels4everyone
    Options
  • Harriann84
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

You are stunning and the before is a massive motivator. I have done a before pic, and take another one with every stone I lose. Along with taking measurements.

You will do this sweetheart. A massive congratulations on the 7lbs, it's a massive step in your journey. xx

Feel free to add me honey xx
    Ann x
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    its where you finish that counts! and when you look that good at the start you will be scalding hot at the end ;)
  • PXMike
    PXMike Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey Angels,

You are definitely at the right place. This is a great group. I like to refer to it as a "Facebook" for thinking people. If you want to see a REAL before pic, take a look at my (PXMike) profile. I was down 181 pounds before begin able to fully hit the breaks and am now in my rebuild phase. Welcome aboard new MFP!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I love your hair! :) You can do it!
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of doing a before picture and posting with every 10lb drop. What a great motivator. We can do it if we stick together! Best of luck and I’m totally adding you. :happy:
  • angels4everyone
    Options
    Yes, I am really enjoying my time here. It's a very great place. Thank you for the hair compliments :) And yes, i like the idea of taking a pic with every 10 lbs down. I'm going to have to do that!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

And wahoo on a before picture, I think half of us on here don't have one of those. Should have done that. lol