Second time around!

Options
I used to be on the website as SheriG9, but my computer crashed, and I couldn't get back into my old profile. So, here I go again!

I am married, a mother of nine, a nursing student, and I work as a CNA nights. I am glad to be back and need some friends to keep me accountable!

In Him,
Sheri

Replies

• funnygurl97
    Options
    Hi Sheri. This is my second time on Mfp. Im determined that this time I'm doing it. All my old friends aren't on any more so I'm looking for new friends. Would love to be fitness buddies. Together we can do this.
  • bamshunny
    bamshunny Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mother of nine? That's amazing. I have three and the husband is talking about maybe a fourth. I say he's crazy, lol.

This is my first time on MFP and I'm hoping to stick with it and successfully lose about 50 pounds.

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome back A mother of nine I can't even imagine. Just stick to it we are all here for you. Add me if you would like
  • mylee69
    Options
    Well done for coming back to mfp. You seem to have a hectic life so I can only imagine how difficult it could be for you. Only new back myself so feel free to add me if you would like.
  • lp91413
    lp91413 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there! this is my second time as well, and i work nights too. its tough!! feel free to add me