NSV: Clothes shopping

Options
I have hated shopping for myself for 5 years now. I've avoided it at all costs because I would always end up in tears and extremely unhappy with the clothes I found. Well, I went to Maurice's last night and quickly filled up a dressing room full of cute clothes. I went in the dressing room expecting the clothes to look bad on me and hoping to find at least one thing I liked. Boy was I surprised when I loved everything on me. Only two things went back on the shelf and that's only because they were too big!

I left the store not feeling depressed and hating how I look, but thrilled and so proud of myself. It was a pleasant change. :happy:

Replies

• rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I cant wait for that day!
    Good for you!
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! So happy for you!
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's wonderful, isn't it! I'm trying to hold myself back and not buy much new right now (I do have clothes I'd put back years ago because they were too small) Hopefully, in a few months, they will be too big. You should post a picture of yourself in your favorite new outfit!
  • orangefour
    orangefour Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I cant wait for that day!
    Good for you!

Thank you!
  • orangefour
    Options
    That's wonderful! So happy for you!

Thank you, me too! :smile:
  • orangefour
    Options
    Oh, that's wonderful, isn't it! I'm trying to hold myself back and not buy much new right now (I do have clothes I'd put back years ago because they were too small) Hopefully, in a few months, they will be too big. You should post a picture of yourself in your favorite new outfit!

I was trying to do the same and not buy new clothes until I was done, but all my clothes are falling off of me. Plus, my mom offered to buy them for me since I'm doing so well. Who says no to free clothes!? :laugh:
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congrats on your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!