Starting over again

dachinababe
dachinababe Posts: 185
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Well this is my Xth time starting over this journey. I had to reset so many times that I don't even remember how many times to be exact. but this time I am prepared mentally, physically and emotionally. Unfortunately I gained more weight as result of bad habits so I will need more motivation than ever to conquer this task. it wasn't easy going from a vasity athlete to a low energy chubby, but I'm going to embrace my flaws and move on the lose the chubbiness because it's detrimental to my health. I am ready this time.
Currently I'm 142 pounds 5'0, I want to get down to 110 pounds ultimately. Bring it, I'm ready with you all support of course.

love

Replies

• tinap1
    tinap1 Posts: 27
    good luck! I've been struggling alot here lately as well. I've decided to count carbs instead of calories. So far its going great!
  • dachinababe
    dachinababe Posts: 185
    That's fantastic to hear. Counting calories is pretty hard, especially when I eat out of boredom. Keep it up, and thanks.
  • tlyons
    tlyons Posts: 2
    I've lost 22.5lbs so far but the last few weeks I've leveled off and now it just doesn't seem to matter what I do I'm not losing anymore! I need to lose another 20 lbs but I don't know what to do now to get past this plateau....any ideas???
This discussion has been closed.