VICTORY OF THE DAY! (What's yours?)

Options
PixieGoddess
PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
So I've already drank my 64oz of water today!! This is huge for me because I've been getting better about drinking water, and even enjoy it most of the time, but sometimes just get sick of it.

Anyway, I just wanted to boast and ask everyone....

WHAT'S YOUR VICTORY TODAY?!?

Replies

• onahealthmission
    onahealthmission Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My victory of the day.....Is that I finally told someone how much I weigh....273lbs

and that even though I put on 2 lbs this week I will not crumble and eat my disappointment away as I would have done in the past.
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    Great job!!

My victory today is... after camping all weekend and eating everything in sight including easter candy :frown:
    I got up this morning and put my weekend behind me and pre planned my meals and workout for the day. Getting back on track :bigsmile:
  • Lusadi
    Lusadi Posts: 79
    Options
    My victory of the day is I got out of bed!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    This is great, you guys!!! Jelton72, I'm so proud of you for waking up today and deciding not to continue in the weekend's habits like I've done sooo many times!!!

My victory today is... I planned my whole day's meals before lunch and I'll only be over on fiber & carbs (but all good carbs!). I haven't even hit my fiber goal since being on MFP, but I finally buckled down and bought some fiber granola bars to help me on my journey. :happy:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I changed my weight ticker on my profile to say my actual weight and not just how much I have/want to lose. The whole world can see how much I weigh now. I just can't hide behind it anymore.
  • karlowe
    karlowe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    my daughters soccer banquet tonight....could not find a thing that looked decent to put on...BUT not because everything was tight and I looked like a stuffed sausage.....but because everything was too big and looked like I was playing dress up in mama's clothes...yea me!!!!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Ordering my 6'" Turkey breast and Ham sub without cheese. I really wanted some cheese.
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I also put the weekend behind me and woke up this morning and exercised!!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My victory of the day is that I was able to wear a button-down shirt that I have worn is a couple of years. I can close all of the buttons without looking like I am about to burst. Oh Happy Day!!!

And congratulations to all of you for your victories! Every little bit helps...
  • ukredhead19
    ukredhead19 Posts: 176
    Options
    New to MFP...but came in 2nd in my office 12-week biggest loser challenge today!! 10lbs in 12 weeks, not too bad :-) But the challenge is over and that's why I'm on here now! Must stay motivated.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning and did a yoga workout even though my legs hurt so much from running, hiking and doing aerobics yesterday.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I opted to have a salad for lunch instead of the delicious looking "Opening Day" baseball foods that the work cafeteria was selling. I really wanted a hot dog and mozzarella sticks and funnel cake... I think I'm going to eat my apple now, making myself hungry thinking about it... lol.
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    This is great, you guys!!! Jelton72, I'm so proud of you for waking up today and deciding not to continue in the weekend's habits like I've done sooo many times!!!

Thanks!! I felt so guilty this morning when I weighed myself :embarassed: But I cant let that get me down! Thanks for the support!
  • esco2186
    esco2186 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i can put on my AF uniform and be able to feel like im swimming in it now! haha
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am sooo excited!! We started Biggest Loser at work on Dec 1. I did not make my mind up to join in until Jan 1. My husband gave me a PT for Christmas and she told me to begin using this site to track my food. The final weigh-in was today!! I WON!!! I have lost 22.5 lbs - 11%!!!!! The prize is 50% of the beginning pot. 10% of the over-all winnings go to the charity of the winner's chose! So I will get about $150 and Make-A-Wish will get $30.00! The biggest win for me is that I worked in my yard NON_STOP yesterday for 4 1/2 hours. That would have NEVER happened before Jan!!!
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My victory today is I've had fruit and veggies already today! Yay! Plus, this morning I weigh myself and I went over the 30lbs lost mark! :bigsmile: I'm feeling like a rockstar today! :laugh:

Funny about the biggest loser....my company was doing a Biggest Loser team challenge and we just had our last weigh in today!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My victory of the day is that I got out of bed early to cook a healthy, balanced breakfast for my husband and I before work/school, rather than sleeping in and grabbing a protein shake/bar for the road. I'm neither a morning person, nor an early breakfast person -- but I'm working to change that. :bigsmile:
  • Mom2Emery_Liam
    Options
    My victory was making it through a 35 minute workout video! I've never done that before! It felt awesome:-)
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My victory was I got up this morning and took my dog for 1.5 mile walk and I plan on doing the same tomorrow!
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    I quit eating cadbury caramel eggs. I know they are bad for me, but yesterday I was upset enough not to care.

Yes, I know I have issues.... I've got the subscription though, so it makes it cheaper =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!