New need friends

Options
Hi my name is kristie. Looking for friends for motivation and support. I used to be so skinny and in shape but the I got a job at a fast food restaurant and became manager so kinda started eating fast food everyday. Then I got pregnant and gained 50 lbs. now I'm a stay at home mom and just sitting at home I've been eating a lot. Now I'm ready to change I'm not happy with the person I Serbian the mirror. I want to lose 70 lbs and so far lost 7 in a week. Some days it seems so easy others it seems hard. I box and walk 2 miles 3 times a week. But just looking for some friends.

Replies

• zimfour
    zimfour Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    ......Diet AND Exercise................Diet AND Exercise................Diet AND Exercise................Diet AND Exercise................Diet AND Exercise................Diet AND Exercise................Diet AND Exercise................Diet AND Exercise................Diet AND Exercise................Diet AND Exercise................:glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • kristie0920
    kristie0920 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh yea. But I don't call it a diet I call it a change in lifestyle. You diet then go back to the usual you gain it all back. You keep doing same thing you maintain.
  • bitterbrownie
    Options
    feel free to add me :) i'm a runner and in maintenance mode :) good luck in your goals - i'm sure you can do it
  • banjobaby
    banjobaby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hi congrats on joining and making steps to become healthier! i'm *still* working on losing my pregnancy weight 5 years later... so i can relate! feel free to add me! :)
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Trickybird
    Trickybird Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log my food everyday and have lost almost 20 pounds since November 1st!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,994 Member
    Options
    What does "Serbian the mirror" mean? I am easily confused, and don't want to offend you by saying the wrong thing, here. :ohwell:
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • kristie0920
    kristie0920 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh hahaha sorry auto correct "see in the mirror" sorry
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristie Welcome!!! .................

We've all fallen off the wagon at one point or another but it's great when we are finally aware pick ourselves up and carry on ....

As we realize in that moment we soon begin to see and understand it's not just about Weight Loss it's about Leading a Healthier Lifestyle and to Experience all the Benefits that accompany that choice

It sure does seem that you're determined to do this the right way this time and get positive results .....
    Many of us are on the same path :)

Let's make it a Great Journey!!!!!

Good Luck!!!
  • CoachJake83
    Options
    Gotta love autocorrect ;-) I sent you a friend's request! Having kids and working in fast food can definitely be tough. But all that matters is what you do today and everyday going forward. The fact that you're taking action now is an encouraging thought =D
  • wendydav3
    Options
    Hi. I have been on here for about 7 months now and have lost a total of 66 lbs. I still have a little ways to go. My goal weight is about 150. I am now at 173. I can tell you there is going to always be good days, great days, bad days and then the horrible days. Never let your mind convince you that you failed by having a bad day.. truth be known one bad day doesn't hurt as bad as you might think. It's not the fall it's how quick you pick yourself back up and get back on track. Send you invite :happy:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)