Life Time Overweight.....

Options
.....But With Gods Mercy..We are gonna fix that:glasses:
Ok, I have 7 Kids, YoYo-ing..since my first one. I was overweight before, but i could handle it. but after the kids it got out of control.:sad: Now my first one introduced me to your site and im hoping that the yoyo will no longer yoyo. I am now on 270 Lbs..Was 304..lost from feb 2007 to july 2007 50 lbs. 15 came back...(yoyo:grumble: ) before i gain more again i should really do something..thats why im here!:bigsmile: lets see. in the end its up to me if i make it or not. but hope floats.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• MALU6886
    Options
    .....But With Gods Mercy..We are gonna fix that:glasses:
    Ok, I have 7 Kids, YoYo-ing..since my first one. I was overweight before, but i could handle it. but after the kids it got out of control.:sad: Now my first one introduced me to your site and im hoping that the yoyo will no longer yoyo. I am now on 270 Lbs..Was 304..lost from feb 2007 to july 2007 50 lbs. 15 came back...(yoyo:grumble: ) before i gain more again i should really do something..thats why im here!:bigsmile: lets see. in the end its up to me if i make it or not. but hope floats.:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    Isn't that frustrating. But the first this is done. You have made the choice to change your life and that is fantastic. I began at 280 and am now at 250.
    You can do this best of luck at meeting your goal.

Eve:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp, I know you will be able to do it! This is the most supportive website I have ever encountered. Just come here and read if you feel down, or better post and know someone will answer you and try to help. :flowerforyou: ~Karen
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi There and Welcome :flowerforyou:
    Eve is right that must be frustrating:brokenheart:
    But there is so much Positive Energy & motivation around here that I sincerely Hope And Wish For it to make a diference in your life the way i know it has for me :tongue: Bestest of Luck to you And the rest of us!:drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site. So many great people and lots and lots of great advise and tons of support. You will do it.
  • MALU6886
    Options
    its beside the topic:smile: but your pic reminds me of my stepmother ..... which is a absolute sweetheart:heart: so. i just had to say it!:happy:
  • MALU6886
    Options
    Welcome to mfp, I know you will be able to do it! This is the most supportive website I have ever encountered. Just come here and read if you feel down, or better post and know someone will answer you and try to help. :flowerforyou: ~Karen

its beside the topic but your pic reminds me of my stepmother ..... which is a absolute sweetheart so. i just had to say it!