I blew it~

Options
I have been MIA for months and since July, I have put on even more weight- 10 lbs - I weigh 208, I am 5'4.
I have a new gym membership w/ LA Fitness. I have also had a recent MRI of my spine which isn't good. Spinal stenosis and Ankylosing Spondylitis run on my father's side of the fam. - L4 - S1 have issues such has minor disc bulging, swelling, severe DDD, facet issues, and encroachment of nerves.... SoOo~ Time for fresh friends and serious encouragement. My goal is 130, within 24 months as of now. Btw, I totally blew my workout today w/o thought. I ate the 200 calories that was not meant to be re-consumed plus 300 more. I take it and make sure not to do it again.

Replies

• carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Not sure why that diagnosis isn't enough to scare you into a healthier way of living. Maybe start making a plan for what you are going to do after the Holiday. It's tough for the next couple weeks. Start with baby steps.

1. For one week - Log all your food and drink 8 eight ounce glasses of water daily.

Next Saturday, add another good action. They will eventually become habit.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, hey you acknowledge it and now it's time to pick a date to start. I was away too and know I'm sick so I don't pan starting my rush fit program until next sunday. Add me
  • nadiadawne
    Options
    Getting back onto a diet is harder than starting the diet in the first place. (in my experience). Be patient with yourself and don't dwell on slip ups just pick yourself off and remind yourself why you are doing what you're doing. :)
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome back! It's hard, but try to forgive yourself and carry on. Each new day is a new opportunity! Sending FR.
  • Heevenlee83
    Options
    Welcome back feel free to add me
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You didn't blow it. You merely postponed your final goal by a day or two.
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You can do this! Add me and I will encourage you along the way.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! It's never too late. Add me, I'll be around for a while to come.
  • Novaine
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm sure you'll do just fine if you stick to it. [= Sending a friend request.~