Hi! I wish I would of joined a year ago!

Options
I started the app December 7th , my start weight is 189 roughly and now I THINK I'm down to 185 but my scale isn't the best and I would like a goal weight of 150 , i have messed up a few times by eating fast food even though it was the healthy option of chicken it was a bad idea but anyways I just two days ago started insanity and decided maybe I should start with something less strenuous since I hurt so bad after the first day so now I have been doing 30 day shred and whatever wii games sound fun. This app and site is full of such friendly people that really encourage you and I love it! My set calories for a day is 1250 and sometimes I don't think I eat all of them but with the excerise it's really hard to figure out exactly what to do and I have read all over this site everyone is different so I'm just trying to figure it out as I go. I can't wait to lose all the extra weight I have been carrying around for 8 years!

Replies

• carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I promise I'm one of those nice friendly people! (Surprisingly, not everyone is. Haha)