Tracking your little successes?

Options
Tomorrow is the day I finally get to update my profile photo! (I plan on doing it every four weeks.) In my photo, I take a brutally honest shot of myself and post my stats off to the side. At least, that was the plan when I first created this idea. I still love it, but I've achieved so much more than will fit on my little profile photo.

Such as running 10 minutes straight and achieving my lowest mile run time!
Or reaching my first weight loss goal of ten pounds.

Do you guys post these little things? How do you share them? Would it be worth it to make those little goals into their own image to post onto my profile? I like to be able to see those things for my own benefit.

What do you do?

Replies

• Sandranista
    Sandranista Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love the way you post the stats in our pictures (you will appreciate it even more after you reach your goal). You should probably keep the pictures the same way, and add your other goals onto your profile page. I have seen people write a list of goals and update them as they achieve or exceed them. Good luck with your journey.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of adding your stats to your profile pics. As for the other little achievements, you can keep them in your blog area. I've seen a few people doing that, so they have them where they can find them easier. Personally, every goal I set, tends to wind up being a road block, instead of a mile stone, so I just tend to look at overall trends. ::Smiles:: But I also admit, I'm a bit cracked in an oddly quirky way.
  • RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Don't delete your photo just keep adding the updated photos as you go along, so we can see the difference, if you can that is because I wouldn't have a clue. I have not attempted adding a photo yet, I'm not tech savvy at all!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!