Thigh measurement for tall girls

Options

Replies

• allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    5'9, 23 inch thighs. I think they are pretty normal sized now, not really my problem area but could use some toning up
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Just to make everyone feel better:
    5"7' , 147lbs. My thighs, a little under my bum, where the biggest part is, are 26 inches. I don't understand how people measure tights above the knee cap... how can that be the largest part? And while it sounds like a lot, I don't look that fat nor out of proportion. Yes, I am hour glass shaped, meaning small(er) waist and big(ger) round bum, ( hence thighs too, measure right under bum where biggest).
    And I wear size 27-28 jeans.
    So seriously, somebody please explain me if I measure things correctly, or else I don't understand how people with 18 -19 inches thighs can complain.....
  • ajusteen21
    ajusteen21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'9
    22.5 inches
  • Sheilagh85
    Sheilagh85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5'8
    23 inches, my smallest was 22. Stick legs do not look good on anyone and are not very desirable.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    5' 9" and just under 21"
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    5'10 and 19 inches right at the top.
    I still wish they were leaner, actually.
  • smashglynis
    Options
    no, I am not a troll. it's my first post because I literally signed up less than 24 hours ago. I sincerely would like much leaner thighs; sorry if that doesn't compute with you.
  • smashglynis
    Options

So seriously, somebody please explain me if I measure things correctly, or else I don't understand how people with 18 -19 inches thighs can complain.....

because people's ideal sizes vary, I guess.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    5'9" and 20 inches.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    5ft8 with thighs that are 23.5. I would probably be happier with them at 21, but that may never happen, as I'm a pear.
  • anorexiasurvivor
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and my thighs are only 17.5-18"...which is rather small. I average a 0 to a 1 in jeans, to be that small around and taller is very thin!
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    5'5", 19.25"...i hope to get to 18" with 10 more lbs
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    6' and I started with HUGE thighs. I've finally got them down to 27 inches (well, the left is 26 and the right 27) and hope to tone them down a wee bit more.
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    no, I am not a troll. it's my first post because I literally signed up less than 24 hours ago. I sincerely would like much leaner thighs; sorry if that doesn't compute with you.

To put into perspective how small your thighs would be if you lost 3-4" they would only be 1-2" bigger than my biceps!
  • brtrentgl
    Options
    I'm 5'10" 180 with 26.5" thighs. Wouldn't mind them a couple inches smaller
  • gunnardalen
    Options
    im a guy....:) but iv seen some girls with much bigger thighs and calves then me...my x she had really big calves, i never measuerd them but i couldnt get around them with both my hands, and i have abit big hands for being 5.11 tall...it looked like she had twice as big calves as me..and they where all muscles..she used to flex them to me....i bet they where about 18 inch or more....and with my 12 inches compared to that is pretty exited...:) she also overpowerd my legs easy....
    I just love women with huge big musculary thighs and calves...she dosent have to be fit or training alot ..good if she does...but the women iv seen who had the most finest legs, is women who is just natural built....
    any women who likes a man abit skinny and like to be bigger....would like to chat with one..:)
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and my thighs are 26 inches now. When I was 50 pounds heavier, they were 31 inches! :/
  • brtrentgl
    Options
    I am 5'11 and my thighs are 26 inches now. When I was 50 pounds heavier, they were 31 inches! :/
    nice improvement
  • gunnardalen
    Options
    i do legpress...and i do 150 lbs on the machine for 10 reps...what about you..?
  • gunnardalen
    Options
    wow..can you do 350 lbs in legpress..then you have to have some massive thighs to push that much...i do 150 lbs on legpress machine for 10 reps...do you use a machine or with freeweighs..?