Sookie Stackhouse Series.

Options
**EDIT** If you haven't read all the books please leave the post because I do mention a spoiler... Didn't realize that not everybody has read them all...

Anybody else read all the books so far? I just finished the latest book, and all I gotta say is, "WTF!" Charlaine Harris better get this last book pushed out ASAP and get Eric and Sookie back together. The whole arranged marriage thing got me pretty pissed.

Replies

• I've read the first 9. Thanks for the spoiler. >:(
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Oooo. Sorry about that. I'm gonna put a big spoiler alert in my first post.

Edit: Just added my spoiler alert. Hope that helps others out.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I read the first book. I have seen 5 seasons of True Blood and I love it. I wish I would have read all the books first though.
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I watched the series first before getting into the books, too. I'm glad the writers on the show kept LaFayette alive so when I started reading the books I was so shocked that he was killed off.

Keep reading the books. MUCH better than the show, IMO. They go so off track on the TV show that it's not even funny.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    After the 3rd season the books and the show are alike only in some of the characters. I read most of the books but they got pretty old after a while.