Down 82 pounds before and after pics

Options
Hope I finally got this right.

I was 267 at the end of football in 2007. I am 185 today. Never felt better in my life. It hasn't always been easy, heck it has been a real fight at times. But completely worth it.

Pictures are from college graduation 2008, sister's wedding 2008, marathon 2012, and today.

Before_zps58770b5d.jpg

00857_zpsd4ac71db.jpg

marathon_zps334a8ead.jpg

Today_zps53f92e2d.jpg

Replies

• WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Well done!
  • Kipperdoodle13
    Kipperdoodle13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! can't even tell you lost that much weight!
  • crobinson0923
    Options
    Good work! You look great!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great dedication! Definitely see you've made a lifestyle change!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    nice job
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Thanks Zieg, reading your story makes me realize that I can still keep working to lose a few more. Been at it 2 years and boy it's tough right now! Kinda stuck, lol. But hey, GREAT JOB bud! You must feel sooo much better!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job! It takes a lot of hard work!
  • 300poundsdown
    Options
    That's awesome!!! And congratulations on the marathon. Truly amazing!
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!! You look great.
  • karrlove1020
    Options
    Great job!! You seem a lot happier, I hope that will be me soon...This next year will be a huge weight battle for me! What helped you the most? Oh and say hi to Lincoln for me, I used to go to school there!
  • helengohlke
    helengohlke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow!!
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    You look great! And congratulations on running a marathon!
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Heeeey ;)
  • ziegman49
    ziegman49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. What helped me the most? I would say just wanting to change how I looked, which started with being honest with myself. I would lie about my weight to other people, trying to convince them and myself. Finally had to own up that's was not where I wanted to be. My siblings are all runners and they wouldn't ask me to do any events with thembecuase i couldn't run. i was tired of being the fat brother. Other than that, counting calories. Not getting wrapped up in all those fad diets or new exercise routines. I don't take any supplements as I firmly believe they are nearly all scams. People want to make it a lot more complicated than it needs to be. You don't need special equipment or fancy protein shakes. You just gotta keep track of how much goes in and what is used, and being honest about it with yourself. You can lie to others, but you can't lie to the scale or yourself.
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Way to go - well done :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing. Congrats on having your hard work pay off. You look awesome!
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    FAB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!