Have you done the 12WBT? Would you recommend it?

Options
Hi there

I'm seriously thinking about doing Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation Program.

I have about... five-seven kgs to lose. I really want to lose around 4kgs in January for a big audition. The program doesn't actually start until Feb, but I am hoping that if I do the pre-season stuff and start working on it, I will be able to do this.

The program looks great, and I think having a layout of what food to eat, what exercise to do, will be really helpful.

However I am concerned that the 1200 calorie amount just wouldn't be enough for me, especially with the 'burn about 400-500cals a day' thing. This logic doesn't quite add up in my head. I do believe in eating enough protein to feel full, and eating good fats and whole foods. However, I so desperately want to lose this weight that I wonder if I should put that aside for awhile with this program?

I'd love any feedback or thoughts about it ... thanks very much.

Replies

• sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Havent done it. I lost weight really quickly just doing it myself and was surprised. I have bought michelles cookbooks though and got a few good recipes from there as she does low gi. Eg. Roast veggies are my stale for lunches now
  • abby_curtis
    abby_curtis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've done one round, now on my second round, lost 8kg since starting, only two more to go, alot fitter and healthier, would definately recommend it
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Honestly save your money. It's $200 and you get told the same old **** that's been trotted out for years.

Eat as little as possible and exercise like mad.

It's a one size fits all program and isn't tailored for you. For that money it should be personalized.

Log your cals, exercise and you'll be healthy. With the small amount of weight you have to lose it might not all come off for the audition but you can go close and be happier while doing it.
  • singsrachel
    Options
    I think the biggest thing I'm a fan of, is the meal plan. I feel like this is something I need - a plan to work out what I will eat/when I will eat etc etc. I keep getting to a loss as to what to eat, or getting bored and finding it hard to stick to a cal amount!

Appreciate your thoughts muchly,

Rach