Not Really new but....

Options
Just wanted to say Hello to all!!!!..To keep my story short n sweet. I was going hard, then I got relaxed, then eventually fell off Lol. I'm back at it, could use some extra motivation. With that being said, who wants to be friends ?????

Replies

• aries0409
    aries0409 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here - a year ago I lost 13 pounds doing this - then I got sick of tracking everything - did the usual rationalizing and now I have gained about 1/2 of what I lost - need to get back at it! I'll be friends!
  • brandtsw
    Options
    I gained 10 lbs in a month and a half and that scared the crap out of me....I found the mfp app and now at least I am back down but my goal is 14 more pounds....good luck to you
  • helengohlke
    helengohlke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am afraid I will get lazy with the tracking. I guess it happens to the best of us. (Sending friend request) :):)
  • iamkarent
    iamkarent Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Completely understand! I had been doing great..then got sick in to hospital with a few months laid up...and even once I was cleared to come back....I just never got my motivation back and the weight crept back up for months...till I said enough.

I have been back for a month and would love new friends if you wish...
  • bbyme1068
    bbyme1068 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I guess I will post a general hi entry on the I am new board later, but I had to respond to the tired of tracking comment. First, I want to say I would like some new and long time members to friend me if you want. I am new to this site but no way near new to tracking or dieting. What diet do you not track something? I am going to start out tracking, but I know it will get to me eventually. I plan on deciding about how many meals and snacks I should have and divide out the calories how I think will work..then track it. Eventually I should start remembering some of the things I eat during that time slot so then you could interchange them right? I mean nobody wants to track everyday forever. We are trying to create a healthy lifestyle not just track and diet until our goal weight...otherwise we will gain it back when we stop right? Comments please.
  • CheChe518
    Options
    @bbyme ... Oh most definitely! I think the whole Idea of tracking is so that we can will begin to do it without thought and change our habits . I got to a point where I didn't need to track and knew exactly how much I should and shouldn't eat.. The way I did my diet (hate this word by the way) Is 80/20, So that I don't go on a binge. I was 292, got down to 246 in 6 months time by doing this along with the gym 4xs a week. I stayed at this weight for a year and a half. If I saw it go up, I would work out and it would hold at the 246. Because It wouldn't budge past this 246 and I couldn't figure out what I needed to change to get past this, I got relaxed. Eventually my work outs went from 4 days a week to maybe 2.Yet my Diet stayed consistent. These past 2 months have been filled with over eating Sweets, fast food,and lack of exercise. So I put back on10 lbs. :ohwell: