Looking for active friends!

Options
Just started this new life 2 days ago and want to build up an active support group. I'm in this for the long run and will do my best to motivate/offer advice to all that apply ;)

Replies

• xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
    I'm up for that. I'd like more supportive friends, I'm happy to help people out to. Feel free to add me.

Best of luck!
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I still need help with my lifestyle change. Feel free to add me and I will try my best to give advice. I am a great motivator though!

:)
  • uniquemoniquey
    Options
    I just joined this morning. I am looking for a serious life change. I need all the motivation I can get. Add me as a friend so we can go through this together.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am on here daily and will give you motivation. Feel free to add me
  • Richardonline
    Options
    Im in! Just getting started
  • karebear26
    karebear26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    sure add me, i need motivation as well, especially this time of year
  • jessicafk11
    jessicafk11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I log on daily and have been here for a long time and love being active, please feel free to add me!
  • karebear26
    karebear26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    if you would like to add me, I would love to help where I can :)
  • Jenn070810
    Jenn070810 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for good people with motivation and advice and healthy recipes as well. Anyone add me
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I'm pretty active and supportive. Feel free to send me a request! ^_^
  • seriouslypinkchick
    Options
    Im active and focused and i have added ya :)
  • kaj44
    kaj44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome................................It's a great idea adding people to help you on your journey to a healthier you. Feel free to add me...............................:smile:
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log on daily and mutual support is what its all about. Feel free to add me. Friends are always welcome :)
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me too OP, and everybody else too. I'm active at site every day and try to comment and cheer up as much as I can. More friends are always great! :)
  • jacquitakelly
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm looking for active friends also. Someone to help motivate me b/c I seem to slack off every now and then. Need some motivated friends to keep me active and sometimes remind me to workout and I will surely do the same. :flowerforyou:
  • myrestlessfeet
    myrestlessfeet Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Count me in! I'm in this for the long haul too and would like to make new friends for support, motivation and chit chat. Anyone please feel free to add me ^_^
  • JDAlder
    JDAlder Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'd like to thank everyone for the overwhelming support! I'm new to this site, but so far I love the community. Good luck everyone on this new lifestyle :D
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on taking this first step! Feel free to add
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    on here since September anyone want to add me can.
  • Add me too! I"m just getting started today. I have a cruise coming up in November 2013 and I want to be healthy (and look HOT)!