Could really use some support

I am new to this site, but it looks very promising. I tried looking online for support groups and tips for losing weight and this site seems to suit me best. Especially since it is free. :) I currently want to lose around 30 pounds. I have lost weight on my own in the past but always seem to gain it back at some point. I am ready for a life change and would like any support and tips you guys are willing to give. This next week is going to be hard due to Christmas, but after that, I am hitting it hard!

Replies

• RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Add me .I just had my third baby and I'm trying to lose the baby weight :)
  • Congrats on wanting to make a wonderful life changes!!!! Feel free to add me for support i am coming on my year anniversary, and i started 12-26-11 the day after Christimas, so i understand what you mean!
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Congrats on starting your weight loss journey. I am relatively new to the site also but have faithfully logged in every day since I started. It has helped me so far and I think it is a great tool. Feel free to add me and I will encourage you any way I can.
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Welcome! Definitely here to provide motivation/support. Please feel free to add. ;)
  • loriepaulin
    loriepaulin Posts: 88 Member
    Friend request sent :)
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Add me I'm always looking for positive support & giving it back! You can make it happen this coming year!
  • This really is a great way to gain support throughout your "life change" journey- sorry for the cliche (but it's true).
    This site really helps you see what you put in, and what you get out.
    The motivation and support system is an EXCELLENT tool to get to your goals in a healthy way.

Welcome, congrats, and all that good stuff.
    Happy holidays too!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Welcome