Had VSG one year ago

Options
I am 52 and had vertical sleeve gastric surgery a year ago last Nov. I have lost allot but after I started a series of steroids treatments I gained back almost 10 pounds so I decided to refocus my efforts and reach out for like minded friends.
I am married with 2 adult sons. I live in the NW USA but I am from the SW USA. I have one cat and one dog. I am a geek and and Artist.
I started out at 350 pounds and got down to 249 now I am back to 261. I though I was heavy in HS but really wasn't till after my second child. I have had issues getting control of my weight since.
I am hoping to make friends , to help others and give and get moral support.
Add me , my dairy is open.

Replies

• Sugar7324
    Options
    Hi, I had a VSG November 2010 and am also gaining weight back :( Feel free to add me s a friend if you like.
  • digitaljdr
    digitaljdr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The first step to getting back on track is identifying where you strayed from it?

Not drinking enough water? Missing your vitamins? not getting that protein requirement for the day?

I know that dealing with pain is a issue, my father suffers from chronic back pain and he had the surgery just walking a mile day or a good steady 30 minutes of physical activity walking, doing anything.

Everything helps.