Looking for some dedicated friends!

Options
To up my motivation. Love people who post tips on exercise and recipes as well as eat similarly like I do so I can get inspiration from your diaries. I'm focused on eating whole foods (lots of veggies, lean meats, yogurts, nuts, seeds, etc. ) and very minimal processed foods like frozen meals. The only processed foods I tend to eat are protein powders and protein shakes. I'm also an avid exerciser, 5-6 days a week filled with bootcamps, spinning, kettlebell classes and running.

Here's to a healthy new year and accomplishing my goal!

Laura

Replies

• autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm super dedicated to MFP and I think you'll find lots of support here. :)
  • glamwaggs
    Options
    Hello. I am trying to eat clean and rarely eat processed foods as well. My diary is open and I even post pictures on instagram. Would love more friends with similar health goals.

Any one can add me!!
  • plaingirly
    Options
    Wow - you sound like an inspiration yourself!! x
  • dmhorton80
    Options
    I am always looking for support as well. Feel free to add me!
  • diamondfit1
    diamondfit1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if youd like! I also try to eat very clean but get off track at times. Im doing insanity right now and Im sure we could help each other out in the motivation category :)
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am a supportive friend. I will be starting a nutrition plan outlined from Men's Health. Obviously you are not a man but if it works for me then maybe you can glean something from the nutrition. Add me if you like. I am also going to experiment with boxing fitness.

Anyone else interested in my grand experiment can add me too.