VICTORY OF THE DAY! (What's yours?)

Options
2»

Replies

• EmilysMommy
    EmilysMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I went grocery shopping today and didn't buy anything bad, I bought my protein shakes and fruits and vegetables instead of the sweet stuff I wanted
  • joymomof7
    joymomof7 Posts: 14
    Options
    My victory today is that even while fighting a cold..I kept busy all day in the house...deep cleaning..getting calories burned!! I also am on track for my calories, and water.:smile:
  • kurtybee
    kurtybee Posts: 17
    Options
    My victory of the day is that I passed my first mini goal of 215lbs and I did it a week ahead of schedule. 200lbs here I come!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I made food today. I know that sounds small but I try never to cook, my husband is so much better at it, but I made Pico de Gallo today and then quacamole. And it was not only edible, it was awesome.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I got out of bed within 10 minutes of my alarm going off, versus 20 or 30! :happy:
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    I am wearing a skirt today with out shorts or spanx or anything to keep my legs from rubbing together! Gross I know, but it makes me soo happy!
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    Although I had a HORRIABLE day yesterday, I woke up this morning ready to make up my lost ground! I always give up as soon as I have one bad day. This is a VERY big step for me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!