time to do something besides talking

Options
Hello, a friend suggested this website so here I am. I know what I need to do....I just need some motivation. Looking forward to finding others who struggle with eating the right foods... or the wrong foods in the right amount, and making myself get moving.

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place!! This is an awesome website!
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    This is a great site. Glad you joined. I know what you mean about learning to eat right, or to eat the right amounts. I've never been successful at weight loss until I joined this site. I still have a lot to learn about my eating habits, but I am making progress. You can too!
  • PecanTan
    PecanTan Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome, hope that this journey will get you to the destination that you are seeking. There are going to be some hard times and times when you just want to throw your hands up and say this is too much work, but remember anything worth having is worth working hard to get it or achieve it. There are many nice and very informative people on this site, I can't say that I have not seen where someone has asked a question or needed some advice or just some moral support to make it to the next day that they were not able to find it all here and more. Just remember you are human and we all make mistakes or do things that we wish we had not done, just pick yourself up and just begin again and you will make it to your goal. Good Luck!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AngelaCZ
    AngelaCZ Posts: 158
    Options
    My name is Angela and I'm new here too. I joined a fitness dancing class at work and the instructor and one of the other students mentioned this site. So far, I think it's pretty neat and hope this will help me track some of those unconventional workouts like 4 hours of raking leaves. :)
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello, a friend suggested this website so here I am. I know what I need to do....I just need some motivation. Looking forward to finding others who struggle with eating the right foods... or the wrong foods in the right amount, and making myself get moving.

MFP will surely motivate you and provide you with the tools and support you need. I am the teacher type too! Welcome aboard!:flowerforyou:
  • all4tjs
    all4tjs Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome, you are in the right place!! Feel free to add me :) I just joined this site about a week ago, and could also use the motivation from others struggling with eating right and knowing when to stop as well as exercising!