Christmas Day

Options
So its Christmas day in 2 days, i've lost 6kg in 4 days, and don't want to put it back on.!
Any help in what to do?

Sandra

Replies

• lucasriggs
    Options
    Six kilograms in four days is definitely going to be a lot of water/muscle and some fat.
    You'll definitely put some back on over Christmas there's no way of stopping that.
    Just keep in a healthy calorie deficit and you'll be fine.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Don't eat anything.
  • JUP1T3R
    Options
    You can fully enjoy your holiday food without gaining back all of your weight or doing anything that will negatively impact what you have accomplished. Just eat in moderation and make sure you have small portions. And even though its nice to relax on the holiday make sure to get out and do some moderate cardio to keep the metabolism going. Just eat smart and enjoy yourself. If you go over a little oh well just don't lose control. Good luck and happy holidays.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    drink more water than usual

take a nice walk before and after the feast

enjoy the day for whatever it means to you
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just smile and an angel will tell the calorie devil to back off!

Muahahaha he can eat our left over baked cookies cause we ain't eating around here!
    >:)
  • StarTrekkinDelta
    StarTrekkinDelta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did this over Thanksgiving this year and last year and Christmas last year and it worked like a charm:
    -Exercise before your meal. Nothing to crazy. 10-20Minute walk would do. Raises your motabolism up to 45minutes
    -Drink a glass of COLD water or preferably a water bottle of COLD spring water before you sit down to enjoy your meal.
    -Take smaller portions of everything. Besides, there are ALWAYS leftovers
    -Drink COLD water along with your meal
    -Eat Slowly, this allows you to feel more full faster
    -Drink some COLD water after you have finished with everything
    -Still hungry? Snack slowly on some fruit.
    -Take another 10-20 minute walk. Take a friend or family member with you on both of these walks(:
    Works like a charm for me. I never over ate on Thanksgiving of this year, last year, or Christmas of last year and I don't plan on over eating this year either. Idk, this works perfectly for me, but everyone is different.
    Goodluck to you(:

PS. There ARE ALWAYS leftovers! You don't have to eat it all at once! (;
    & Drink A LOT of water. Preferrably COLD SPRING waterbottles!(:
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I eat tons of vegetables and a little of everything else. I walk in the morning for about 2.5 miles and after dinner for 2.5 miles. If you are doing exercise regularly - keep it up. Good luck, the holiday season is almost over!