Newbie excited for change, Needs friends!

Options
I'm becoming more serious about losing weight and creating a body that I can be proud of; looking for motivational friends that are either in the begining stages like me or are experienced and know what I am going through. I'm 24 and have been heavier for my entire life and I'm ready to create a beautiful body that I can be proud of. The hardest part is starting and im hoping that by connecting with other it will push me to keep moving forward leaving my old body and bad habits behind!

Replies

• SitiH
    SitiH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi there! i've been heavy all my life too! i feel extremely self conscious about myself and it's starting to bother me, i started working out like a month ago but i still have problems with my diet, i'm currently doing my workout by myself since most of my friends are not heavy or just can't be bothered with exercise! it'd be awesome to have a friend who can share their how their workout went and what was their diet and all! <3 don't worry about starting, it is indeed the hardest part, find a workout you like or try new things, change and just go, the more you think about it, you'll never start, cuz thats just what happened to me.
  • hismommy2
    Options
    Hey! I'm just getting started, again. I never been "skinny" but my ahhh weight was 150lbs. I'm not 206, can't blame it on the kid anymore, he's 4 lol. I'm 28 and so busy it's hard for me to find the time to exercise. I'm trying this slow carb/4HB diet. It doesn't require exercise, but I know that would help of course. Good luck and you can add me :)
  • Jerrawuff
    Options
    Hi you already friended me and Im so glad. I just started really trying in October after reaching an all time high while pregnant. I am down thirty since a year ago but dropped 20 since Octoberish. It is rough and there will be days you wanna quit but remember you have friends and moral support here! I run/jog and do a lot of zumba and just started lifting weights. If you need anything dont hesitate to message me! Good luck and stick to it, you cant go wrong!:D Welcome by the way:flowerforyou:
  • 8pisces8
    Options
    Hello,

Anyone in the Manteca area looking a FitBit friend?

Trying to lose at least 20lbs by March. I can't stand the idea of another birthday come and gone, and nothing to show for it. I'm hoping that just by reading what others have posted will help motivate me to get it done! Most of my adult life I weighted around 105-115lbs. I worked out and was active.

Then a switch flipped when I turned 40 and the weight just piled on. I'm 5'2" and have been up to 165lbs, currently 138lbs. I turn 46 in March and keep asking myself, how did I let this happen. The extra weight has been effecting my health and with heart disease/attacks running in my family, it's not a good combination.

I guess I can see why people post blogs. Just writing what I have here some how makes me feel I'm not or have to be totally alone during this process of getting back on track.

Good luck to everyone,
    Melanie:smile:
  • mizzlaydee89
    Options
    Hi I am a newbie I too have been heavy all my life since I was actually 6. I am now 23 I am about hundred pounds or so over weight. I have tried so many different diets that I thought I would try something that i can carry with me all the time. I have the app for this so when I am at work or school I can add anything I eat. Which is nice I lack in the motivation to exercise though. I hope that it will eventually come and stay. Well if you would like to add me as a friend I would love to have a few.... I need all the support I can get...... Thanks